|400 meters||Male / Female||9-12, 13-17, 18-40, 41-65, 9-65 (Open/Overall Category)|
|750 meters||Male / Female||9-12, 13-17, 18-40, 41-65, 9-65 (Open/Overall Category)|
|1.5 km||Male / Female||13-17, 18-40, 41-65, 13-65 (Open/Overall Category)|
|2.5 km||Male / Female||18-40, 41-65, 18-65 (Open/Overall Category)|
|5 km||Male / Female||18-40, 41-65, 18-65 (Open/Overall Category)|
|7.5 km||Male / Female||18-40, 41-65, 18-65 (Open/Overall Category)|
Sling Bag with Exciting Goodies
Hydration Support (Water/Energy Drink/Salts)
Personalised Timing Chip Band
Reward and Gifts (only for winners)
Physio, Medical & Ambulance Support
Entertaining Stretching Sessions
Free Personalised Photos
Valued Event Experience
On-Course Live Guard / Experienced Crew Support
1. Please choose the event category carefully; confirmed registrations are non- refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be modified. Please provide us with a secure email ID/mobile number that you can regularly access since this will be our primary means of communication during the warm-up to the event.
2. Users of email services that offer filtering/blocking messages from unknown email addresses should add this email id email@example.com to their address list.
3. We will send regular updates to the Mobile number you provided in the registration form. It should not be treated as spam, and you shall not take any action against our bulk SMS service provider.
4. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed received by the swimmers.
5. Please fill out only those fields that are necessary for mailing purposes. Do not provide redundant data in multiple fields (i.e., do not list the same data for city, province and country), as this will only complicate our ability to contact you, if necessary.
6. You are aware that long distance swimming is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health. You take full responsibility for participating in the AquaChamp 16th October 2022 event and do not hold the organising committee or any of its members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
7. You shall consult your physician and undergo a complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event. You must submit the medical certificate before the event day i.e. on or before 15th October 2022. You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
8. You agree that CHAMP ENDURANCE shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
9. You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organisers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
10. You also agree to stop swimming if instructed by the event director or the medical staff or by the aid station volunteers.
11. You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicise the event.
12. You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by CHAMP ENDURANCE or any other company in connection with the organisation, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
13. You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force majeure restriction by authority, the organisers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non- refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. The organisers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable) swimmers are recommended to stay off the course beyond the cut-off time considering the safety regulations.
14. For any reason, you fail to turn up on event day, no refund of any form will be given.
15. If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent / guardian of the child and that he/she has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he/she were a major.
16. Participants must personally appear for collecting the swimming bib & kit. Bibs can be distributed in-absentee with written consent of the registered swimmers.